Microverse claims copyright on all our materials, including articles, courses, videos and recordings and any other content created by Microverse. No part of these materials may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form, or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior consent of Microverse. We do not give permission for these items to be distributed at any time.
Microverse claims no intellectual property rights over the material you upload to Microverse. Copyright owners have the right to notify Microverse if they believe that there is infringement of the copyright owner’s work(s).
Notifications of such claim must be submitted in writing to Microverse. To be effective, the notification must be a written form of communication and must include the following information:
- An official signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to have been infringed and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled.
- Sufficient information that permits Microverse to contact the complaining party; this would include an address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a belief that use of the material in the manner complained is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.