Our Relationship and Service
- Welcome to Microverse. These Terms of Service apply to all Services available from Microverse. By accessing and using the Website and Services, you agree to comply with the Terms of Service listed here.
- We agree to provide you with the best quality of Services. For as long as Microverse continues to offer the Services, it shall seek to update, improve and expand the Services. As a result, Microverse may modify, replace or suspend the Website; add, remove or update Services; or change and modify prices and conditions for all or part of the Services in our sole discretion. All of these changes shall be effective upon their posting on the Website. Your use of the Services following such update constitutes your acceptance of the Terms of Service.
- In return for providing the best quality of Services, you agree to refrain from activity that interferes with or prohibits us from providing these Services to you. You agree to access our Services through our interface and not to attempt to circumvent our system.
Your Responsibilities and Account Terms
- You must be 18 years of age or older to use the Services. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to register for the Services provided without a legal guardian. Microverse does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register for Services without approval from a legal guardian.
- Your account may only be used by one individual and is non-transferrable.
- You are responsible for ensuring your accounting information remains accurate and that your account credentials are secure. Any account activity is your responsibility. Microverse will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to secure your account.
- The Services provided are for your personal use. You agree to not resell, reproduce, duplicate, copy, or exploit any portion of the Services or access to the Services, or make the products available to others without the written and documented consent of Microverse.
- You may not modify or hack the Services or Website, or any external website, with the intention or act of falsely implying that it is associated with the Services offered by Microverse.
- You may not programmatically scrape or download content from Services or Website, or use any tool or software that may assist in scraping or downloading content from Services or Website. In certain places, specific downloading of content is allowed to assist in learning, but must be conducted manually and not automated in any way.
- You may not use this Website for anything unlawful or prohibited in these Terms of Service, this includes but is not limited to the following: violate the rights of others, distribute unlawful material, upload files that are protected by intellectual property laws (unless you control or own the rights or received all necessary consents), upload files that may damage the operation of another’s computer including transmitting any worms or viruses or any code of destructive nature, impersonate any person or entity, or post or transmit any solicitation intended to obtain private information from any other users of the Services.
- You may not record, transcribe, disseminate or publicly disclose any feedback or communication, whether conducted through video, audio, or written, with any Microverse staff, mentor or otherwise, without prior written permission from Microverse. Feedback and communication are for your own educational benefit and may not be used against Microverse for any reason.
- Microverse will not be liable in any way for any information it provides on the Website or in its Services, including any errors or omission in any content or information, or any loss or damage incurred in connection with use of or exposure to any information.
- Microverse will not be liable in any way for viruses from a student submitted link on our website.
- If you decide you no longer wish to use our Services, you are able to terminate your contract at any time following the conditions described in such contract.
- Any misuse of the Services or any member/employee of Microverse will result in account termination.
- Microverse reserves the right to remove or discard any content available as part of your account with or without notice, this includes any content you contributed while using the Services. Microverse has no obligation to store, maintain, or provide you a copy of any content that you provided or uploaded when using the Services.
- Any material that is submitted or uploaded may be used freely by Microverse.
Application and Payment
- You must provide accurate and complete information when completing the application process. You must maintain and update this information to keep it accurate if it should change. If any information is not accurate, Microverse has the right to cancel your access to the Services.
- Application requires a valid email address and secure password. It is required that you own the email account.
- Microverse reserves the right to cancel your user name and password without notice if they feel you are in any breach of these Terms of Service.
- Charges are expressed in US Dollars.
- A valid credit card or bank account is required for payments.
- Payments must be submitted from a source that you own or have permissions to use.
- Microverse is not an agent of any third party and does not control or endorse and is not responsible for any content available from Third Parties.
- You agree and understand that Microverse shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages resulting from your use of Third Party products. Microverse shall not be liable for any dispute which you may have with a Third Party.
Intellectual Property and Content Ownership
- Microverse claims no intellectual property rights over the materials you post or provide in relation to the Services, unless otherwise agreed upon.
- All content posted on the Service must comply with U.S. copyright law.
- You agree that all content shown on the Website and Services are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, and other proprietary rights and laws. You agree to abide by copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any content accessed through the Services.
- The appearance and design of Microverse belongs to Microverse. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the visual design elements without documented permission from Microverse.
Termination and Modification to the Services
- Microverse reserves the right to refuse services to anyone for any reason at any time.
- At its sole discretion, Microverse has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse current and/or future use of the Services for any reason at any time. Such termination of Services will result in deactivation and/or deletion of your account, the ability to access your account, and the content within your account.
- Microverse reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Services, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change. Microverse shall not be liable to you or any Third Party for any modification, price change, or discontinuance of the Service.
- The Terms of Service represent Microverse’s entire agreement and understanding with respect to the subject matter of the Terms of Service: it supersedes all representations, communication, and prior agreements that are either written or oral.
- If any provision of these Terms of Service is found by a court of law to be invalid, that provision shall be deemed severed. The validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
- Microverse reserves the right to amend and alter the Terms of Service and/or any content or information continued on the Website and in the Services at any time and without notice. Any changes will be posted on the Website and will be applied as of the date of posting.
- Microverse has no special relationship or financial duty to you.
- You acknowledge and agree that the use of Services is at your own risk. Services are provided on an “as available” basis.
- You understand that Microverse uses Third Parties to provide the necessary technology to deliver their Services.
- Microverse does not and cannot guarantee the following: that the quality of Services will meet your expectations and/or satisfaction; that the Services will be uninterrupted, secure, or error-free; that any errors in the Services will be corrected; or your success in the Services.
- You understand that Microverse shall not be held liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or exemplary damages, including damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data, use, or other intangible losses, resulting from: the use or inability to use the Services; the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information, or services purchases or obtained; unauthorized access to or alteration of your account data; conduct of any Third Party service; or any other matter relating to the Service.
- The failure of Microverse to exercise or enforce any rights of the Terms of Service, does not constitute a waiver of such rights or provisions. The Terms of Service constitutes the agreement as a whole, which is between you as the user and Microverse as the Company. The Terms of Service governs your use of the Website and the Services provided.
- Any questions or concerns about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.