Why we are pausing enrollments to the Full-Stack Web Development Program
We want to start by sharing that the Microverse team continues to be deeply motivated by our mission: to help you realize your full potential and connect with world-class professional opportunities, no matter where you live.
Our Full-Stack Web Development Program has changed hundreds of lives and fulfilled our mission in many ways so far. We’re incredibly proud and grateful to every student who has chosen us on their path to growing their careers, and our team remains dedicated to supporting them through the completion of the program.
This is why, as of June 2023, we have temporarily paused new enrollments to Microverse’s Full-Stack Web Development Program. We are pausing new enrollments to improve our program and learning experience and develop new programs while supporting our current student body. We will be working hard on updates and aim to relaunch enrollments in 2024.
We will not accept new applications to Microverse’s Full-Stack Web Development Program during this pause. We will use the time to focus on enhancing our learning experience and offering so that we can continue to deliver a world-class education through:
- Improved Learning Experience: We want to ensure that your learning experience with Microverse is the best it can be. By taking a break from accepting new enrollments, we can focus more on significantly improving our Program and learning methodology, which will benefit you and all our future students.
- Innovation: We believe in offering the latest and most relevant web development education. During this pause, our team will work tirelessly on implementing new techniques, technologies, and industry best practices. This means that when you join our program, you'll receive the most up-to-date skills and learning experience for success in the global market.
- Community Support: Microverse has seen more than 3,000 students and nearly one million people worldwide who have expressed interest in joining. With a growing global community and such high interest in quality peer-to-peer education in a remote setting, we want to ensure we can accommodate everyone effectively.
- Alignment with Market adjustments: Today, the demands of the market and our students are different, and to ensure we can continue living up to our mission — we need to adjust to these changing conditions. Thus, by temporarily pausing enrollments, we can make the necessary improvements to keep up with this.
- To Ensure Quality: We are committed to maintaining the highest quality standards in our program. During the pause, we will focus on refining and optimizing our curriculum, platform, mentorship, and learning experience. Each future student will thereby receive the attention and support they deserve, setting them up for success.
- To Invest More in Your Future: Your career success is our top priority. By temporarily pausing new enrollments, we are investing more in your future and every Micronaut's future. When we start enrolling students again, you will have access to an even more comprehensive and effective program — designed to increase your chances of achieving your career goals and realizing your potential.
Implementing these changes will take time and hard work, and we are incredibly excited for the future! If you are, too, sign up for our waitlist to be alerted when applications re-open. If you have already applied to Microverse, log in to join the waitlist.
Thank you for your interest in Microverse. We are excited to share improvements and welcome new students again in 2024!